Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Goals and fitness

We all should have goals that we set for ourselves. I have goals for my home inspection company just like I have goals for my health and fitness. The goals can take many different shapes (by shapes I do not mean flat or fat stomach).
One of my goals regarding health and fitness is to gain a stripe on my Brazilian jiu jiutu belt. I realize that for that to happen I will have needed to spend some time at the martial art school weekly and rolling with the other students. This goal of earning another strip on my belt is a way to measure my fitness level. I know that I can not easily earn a stripe by being lazy or fat. Attaining this also helps to achieve the goal of exercising a number of times each week.
Some of my workouts are home workouts which I find very time efficient and inexpensive since I know how to train the entire body with little more than body weight exercises for BJJ Brazilian jiu jitsu.
As I progress in rank and get fit I will rake in the benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment